Do you want to Root GOOGLE PIXEL XL mobile? Do you want to get SU permissions to your GOOGLE PIXEL XL Mobile Smartphone? If yes then you are at right place. In this guide, we will show you how to root GOOGLE PIXEL XL mobile which will help you to enjoy the every feature of Android which you can’t do without root. We will also show you how to unroot your GOOGLE PIXEL XL mobile without PC.
These things are required to do before you begin the procedure to Root GOOGLE PIXEL XL mobile without PC or laptop.
- Charge the device to at least 50%, so it doesn’t interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
You May Also Like:
Steps to Root GOOGLE PIXEL XL mobile without PC:
- Enable USB debugging from Developer option in the settings.
- Now return to setting and navigate to the security setting and enable unknown source from there.
- Now download kind root app.
- Install the king root app in your GOOGLE PIXEL XL mobile and open it
- You will see a big circle in it, click on it and wait for the process done.
- After that, you will see a big white tick in the green circle which means you have rooted your mobile.
- Reboot the mobile.
Voila! You have just rooted your GOOGLE PIXEL XL mobile with our guide without computer or laptop. Now if you want to check your root just download any root checker app from play store.
So this is the guide in which we showed you how to root GOOGLE PIXEL XL mobile without the computer.