Do you want to Root MI MAX mobile? Do you want to get SU permissions to your MI MAX Mobile Smartphone? If yes then you are at right place. In this guide, we will show you how to root MI MAX mobile which will help you to enjoy the every feature of Android which you can’t do without root. We will also show you how to unroot your MI MAX mobile without PC.
These things are required to do before you begin the procedure to Root MI MAX mobile without PC or laptop.
Charge the device to at least 50%, so it doesn’t interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
You May Also Like:
1. Steps to Root MI MAX mobile without PC:
- Enable USB debugging from Developer option in the settings.
- Now return to setting and navigate to the security setting and enable unknown source from there.
- Now download kind root app.
- Install the king root app in your MI MAX mobile and open it
- You will see a big circle in it, click on it and wait for the process done.
- After that, you will see a big white tick in the green circle which means you have rooted your mobile.
- Reboot the mobile.
Voila! You have just rooted your MI MAX mobile with our guide without computer or laptop. Now if you want to check your root just download any root checker app from play store.
So this is the guide in which we showed you how to root MI MAX mobile without the computer.
2. Steps to Root Xiaomi Mi Max Using PC:
- Setup the ADB and fast boot drivers into your PC
- You need to unlock your mobile’s bootloader first. you can unlock this by following our recent guide on How to unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Devices.
- Download and put Super Su files into your mobile sd card.
- Download TWRP recovery for Mi Max mobile.
Step by step guide to install TWRP recovery and root Mi max:
- Download the TWRP recovery and rename to recovery.img and put in the folder where you installed the ADB.
- Now from the ADB folder open cmd by pressing and holding shift key then right clicking anywhere in the folder and then choose “Open command window here”.
- Boot your Mi Max mobile to fast boot ( turn off the mobile and press power button + volume down to go into fast boot mode.) and then connect to PC via USB.
- In cmd type the command “fastboot devices” without quotation mark and press Enter to check available fastboot devices.
- If you see serial number in cmd screen under connected device, then you are all set to move else repeat steps from 1 to 4 again.
- Type the command ” fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” and press Enter.
- After completing this process, you have successfully installed TWRP into your mobile.
- Now Reboot your device to recovery mode by pressing volume up + power button.
- Now you will enter into TWRP recovery mode click on install zip form menu and select the supersu file which you transferred to mobile sd card.
- Swipe from left to right to install supersu.
- Reboot the device. It will take some time but after rebooting your mobile is now rooted.
- You can check root by using any root checker app.
How to unroot MI MAX mobile:
- Download the universal unroot app from play store or google
- Give root access to it and click on full unroot.