Hello, guys, you may be searching for how to speed up the jio 4g connection or how to increase the speed of Jio 4g then guess what? Here we have shared some of the best tricks to increase the jio 4g speed. Here we discussed three methods to increase the speed of jio 4g which will increase your net speed up to 5-6times, so lets do it, guys, :D.
1. Using Opera VPN for increasing jio speed:
- Download and install Opera VPN from the play store and open it.
- Click ok to give permissions to the opera VPN.
- Now click on connect button in opera VPN.
- After connecting Click on change region and select Canada or Singapore because they are the fastest server of opera VPN.
- now check the speed and enjoy ????
2. Changing Band mode for increasing jio 4g Speed:
If you have MediaTek device, then you can try this method.
- Open dialer and type *20121220#, and it will open Engineer mode.
- Scroll below and click on MTK_Engineermode.
- Select the Band mode open and then choose sim in which your jio sim is inserted.
- In the LTE mode uncheck all option and check only band 40.
- Click on set and now check the speed.
3. Increase Jio 4g sped by manually setting up APN:
- Open Settings app from the drawer and click on more option.
- Select cellular network there.
- Click on Access Point Names (APN) and choose the Jionet.
- now scroll below, and you will see Data Bearer click on it and check LTE.
- In APN protocol and APN roaming protocol select Ipv4/ipv6 and save the settings.
- Now turn on net check the speed.
So, guys, these are some of the methods which we personally use to increasing our Jio 4G speed in our mobile if it helped you then, please share with your friends.