Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobile? Do you want to get SU permissions to your Galaxy Note 7 Mobile Smartphone? If yes then you are at right place. In this guide, we will show you how toGalaxy Note 7 mobile Root process which will help you to enjoy the every feature of Android which you can’t do without root. We will also show you how to unroot your Galaxy Note 7 mobile.
Step to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7:
- First, install on into your PC.
- Copy the supersu file to your mobile phone storage
- select the twrp file on Ap tab of Odin PC software.
- Now reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to download mode by switching it off and then pressing vol down+ power+home button together.
- Now you will see downloading screen on mobile.
- Connect mobile to your pic via USB then go to the menu option and uncheck auto reboot and start the flashing process.
- After odin show flashing finished disconnect mobile from PC and reboot your mobile to recovery mode.
- Now in recovery mode click install then select storage and select supersu file and flash it by swiping right.
- Now reboot your device.
Voila! You have just rooted your Samsung galaxy note 7 mobile and installed twrp recovery too.
Steps to unroot samsung galaxy note 7:
- Download the universal unroot app from play store or google
- Give root access to it and click on full unroot.