Do you want to Root Nokia C1 mobile? Do you want to get SU permissions to your Nokia C1 Smartphone? If yes then you are at right place. In this guide, we will show you how to Nokia C1 Root process which will help you to enjoy the every feature of Android which you can’t do without root. We will also show you how to unroot your Nokia C1 without PC.
Nokia c1 comes with 1.4GHz octa-core processor and 2 GB of ram. So, Rooting Nokia c1 will help you to boost the performance of the mobile.now lets proceeds to what we need to root your mobile.
These things are required to do before you begin the procedure to Root Nokia C1 without PC or laptop.
- Charge the device to at least 50% so it doesn’t interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
You May Also Like:
Steps to Root Nokia C1:
- Enable USB debugging from Developer option in the settings.
- Now return to setting and navigate to the security setting and enable unknown source from there.
- Now download kind root app.
- Install the King root app in your Nokia C1 and open it
- You will see a big circle in it, click on it and wait for the process done.
- After that, you will see a big white tick in the green circle which means you have rooted your mobile.
- Reboot the mobile.
Voila! You have just rooted your Nokia C1 with our guide without computer or laptop. Now if you want to check your root just download any root checker app from play store.
So this is a guide in which we showed how to root Nokia C1 without a computer.
How to unroot Nokia C1:
- Download the universal unroot app from play store or google
- Give root access to it and click on full unroot.