Do you want to Root Meizu M3s mobile? Do you want to get SU permissions to your Meizu M3s Smartphone? If yes then you are at right place. In this guide, we will show you how to Meizu M3s Root process which will help you to enjoy the every feature of android which you can’t do without root. We will also show you how to unroot your Meizu M3s without pc.
These things are required to do before you begin the procedure to Root Meizu M3s without pc or laptop.
- Charge the device to at least 50% so it doesn’t interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
You May Also Like:
Steps to Root Meizu M3s:
- Enable USB debugging from developer option in the settings.
- Now return back to setting and navigate to the security setting and enable unknown source from there.
- Now download kingroot app.
- install the king root app in your Meizu M3s and open it
- You will see a big circle in it, click on it and wait for the process done.
- After that, you will see a big white tick in the green circle which means you have rooted your mobile.
- Reboot the mobile.
Voila! You have just rooted your Meizu M3s with our guide without computer or laptop. Now if you want to check your root just download any root checker app from play store.
So this is guide in which we shown how to root Meizu M3s without computer.
How to unroot Meizu M3s:
- Download the universal unroot app from play store or google
- Give root access to it and click on full unroot.