Lenovo ZUK Z1 is the latest flagship model from Lenovo which comes with many advance features. The best part of this mobile is that it run on Cyanogenmod OS, with this you can customize your mobile with many ways. The boot loader of this mobile in unlockable which means you can easily install TWRP recovery and Root on Lenovo ZUK Z1.
These things are required to do before you begin the procedure to Root Micromax Lenovo ZUK Z1
- Charge the device to at least 50% so it doesn’t interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
- Download ADB fastboot tool for window pc.
- Download TWRP recovery for Lenovo ZUK Z1 and place it in the adb fastboot installed folder and rename to recovery.img
- Download Super su for Lenovo ZUK Z1 and copy to your phone.
Step To Root and install TWRP in Lenovo Zuk Z1 :-
- Enable USB debugging from developer option in the settings.
- Open the installation folder of ADB tool (localdisk C:/Program files/ADB)
- Now press shift and right click you will see “open command promp “option. Click on it.
- Connect your phone to pc via data cable and reboot mobile in fastboot mode by typing this line to command prompt.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now type the below command correctly to flash recovery to Lenovo Zuk Z1.
fastboot -i 0x2b4c flash recovery recovery.img
Now you successfully install TWRP recovery in Lenovo Zuk Z1.
- Now type the below command to reboot your mobile.
7. Turn off your phone and press volume up+ power button to boot into recovery.
8. Now first backup your rom via twrp or leave it if you have already a backup.
9. Then Select Install Zip And Navigate To ZIp File and then Install Then Wipe Cache and Reboot
That’s it you successfully rooted your Lenovo ZUK Z1 mobile.