Do you want to update your xiaomi mi3 mobile to marshmallow 6.0? Do you want to update xiaomi mi3 to miui 8 from miui 7? Then you are at right place, here we will show you how to update your mobile to marshmallow 6.0 with step by step guide.
Good news is that xiaomi officially confirmed that all xiaomi devices will get marshmallow including mi3, mi4, mi5 and mi max too.
MiUi 7 and MiUi 8 are identical same in design but in terms of feature miui 8 is more powerful. So let’s start the guide on how to update Xiaomi mi3 to miui 8 from miui 7.
Requirements to Update Xiaomi Mi3 to MIUI8:
- Minimum 60% Battery.
- You should on MiUi 7 to update to MiUi 8
- 2-3GB of free internal memory space.
- Sufficient data to download rom.
Install MiUi 8 Update on Xiaomi MI3 Via OTA:
- Open system updater app in your xiaomi mi3 mobile.
- Click on check for updates button.
- You will see MiUi 8 available for download for xiaomi mi3.
- Click on it and updater app will ask you permission for download rom just tap yes and your MiUi 8 update will start downloading.
After download and Installation you will be on MiUi 8 marshmallow rom. We will update this guide for manual update method whenever we wil get download link of ota rom. Stay tuned.