Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy C5 mobile? Do you want to get SU permissions to your Samsung Galaxy C5 Smartphone? If yes then you are at right place. In this guide, we will show you how to Samsung Galaxy C5 Root process which will help you to enjoy the every feature of android which you can’t do without root. We will also show you how to unroot your Samsung Galaxy C5 without pc.
These things are required to do before you begin the procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy C5 without pc or laptop.
- Charge the device to at least 50% so it doesn’t interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy C5:
- Enable USB debugging from developer option in the settings.
- Now return back to setting and navigate to the security setting and enable unknown source from there.
- Now download kingroot app.
- install the king root app in your Samsung Galaxy C5 and open it
- You will see a big circle in it, click on it and wait for the process done.
- After that, you will see a big white tick in the green circle which means you have rooted your mobile.
- Reboot the mobile.
Voila! You have just rooted your Samsung Galaxy C5 with our guide without computer or laptop. Now if you want to check your root just download any root checker app from play store.
So this is guide in which we shown how to root Samsung Galaxy C5 without computer.
How to unroot Samsung Galaxy C5:
- Download the universal unroot app from play store or google
- Give root access to it and click on full unroot.
That’s it. This app will unroot your mobile now just reboot.