This is the short,easy and secure guide on how to upgrade Asus zenfone 2 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow or on How to install Android M 6.0 in Asus Zenfone 2.
After the launch of Asus Zenfone 2 it didn’t got any further support from the official developers but meanwhile it got an awesome support from awesome developers which results that it got the cyanogenmod 13.0 or cm13 custom rom for Asus Zenfone 2. A developer from xda made custom rom android marshmallow 6.0 for Asus Zenfone 2.
You may also like:
ANDROID M 6.0 FOR ASUS ZENFONE 2:
Before proceeding further please read the pre-requiest for installing Android M 6.0 to Asus Zenfone 2.
- This Android M 6.0 custom rom is only for samsung galaxy 3g version or Asus Zenfone 2 i9300.
- Minimum percentage of battery charge is above 60%
- Download Cyanogenmod 13 for zenfone 2 (Z008)
- Download cyanogenMod 13 for zenfone 2 (Z00A)
STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID M TO ASUS ZENFONE 2:
- Place file in the root of your Sd card or internal memory.
- Now turn off your mobile and boot into the recovery ( cwm/twrp ).
- Now take a full nandroid backup of your mobile through recovery.
- Now first choose wipe data factory reset and then choose wipe cache partition.
- now navigate to advance and wipe dalvik cache,system,data,cache.
- Go back to recovery menu and click on install zip from sd card and choose the file which we downloaded earlier.
- Wait for the process done and reboot your mobile after it says installation successful.
Voila! You are on android m 6.0. Now enjoy the flavour of Android Marshmallow 6.0 in your Asus Zenfone 2.please comment below if you face any problem.