Do you want to Root your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 mobile? Do you want to get SU permissions to your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Smartphone? If yes then you are at right place. In this guide, we will show you how to Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Root process which will help you to enjoy the every feature of android which you can’t do without root. We will also show you how to unroot your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 without pc.
These things are required to do before you begin the procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505.
- Charge the device to at least 50% so it doesn’t interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505:
- Download the CF-auto root and odin 3 to your pc and extract into pc.
- Power off the mobile and turn on into download mode.(volume down + home button + power key after warning screen press volume up button)
- Run odin3 into your pc as administrator and then connect the Samsung gt-i9505 mobile to pc via usb cable if successfully connected it will show added
- Now click on AP and select the cf-auto root file which we extracted earlier.
- In Odin3 check the “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” option.
- Click on start button once process is complete, your Samsung GT-I9505 mobile will reboot and odin will show pass message with green background.
Voila! You have just rooted your Samsung GT-I9505 with our Samsung GT-I9505 Root guide. Now if you want to check your root just download any root checker app from play store.
So this is guide in which we shown how to root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505.
How to unroot Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505:
- Download the universal unroot app from play store or google
- Give root access to it and click on full unroot.
That’s it. This app will unroot your mobile now just reboot.