Do you want to Root your Android phone? Do you want to get SU permissions to your Android Smartphone? If yes then you are at right place. In this guide, we will show you how to Root an android phone which will help you to enjoy the every feature of android which you can’t do without root. We will also show you how to unroot your without pc.
These things are required to do before you begin the procedure to Root without pc or laptop.
- Charge the device to at least 50% so it doesn’t interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
Steps to Root Your Android Phone:
- Enable USB debugging from developer option in the settings.
- Now return back to setting and navigate to the security setting and enable unknown source from there.
- Now download kingroot app.
- install the king root app in your and open it
- You will see a big circle in it, click on it and wait for the process done.
- After that, you will see a big white tick in the green circle which means you have rooted your mobile.
- Reboot the mobile.
Voila! You have just rooted your Android phone with our root guide without computer or laptop. Now if you want to check your root just download any root checker app from play store.
So this is guide in which we shown how to root android phone without computer.
How to Unroot Android Phone Without PC:
- Download the universal unroot app from play store or google
- Give root access to it and click on full unroot.
That’s it. This app will unroot your mobile now just reboot.