Do you want to Root your Android N 7.0 mobile? Do you want to get SU permissions to your Android N 7.0 Smartphone? If yes then you are at right place. In this guide we will show you how to root Android N 7.0 Smartphone without Computer.
Well as we all know that Android N is the latest android version from Google which is rolling out in many devices by the time. A well recognized developer from XDA developer forum post the files by which we canRoot android N 7.0 mobile.
You may also like:
Steps to Root Android N 7.0:
- First download Supersu zip file into your phone
- Paste it into the root of sd card.
- Now turn off your mobile and turn it on in recovery mode.
- After booting you will see many option but you have to select “Choose Zip from SD card” option.
- Now locate that file and wait for the rest process.
- After successfully installing Zip file you will see ROOT confirmation.
- Now go back to main screen and choose reboot system option.
That’s it you have successfully rooted android N 7.0 Smartphone without computer.
To check if the device is successfully rooted or not download An android app from Play store “Root checker” and grant permissions to it if your device is rooted it you show you that device is rooted else not.
So, this is guide in which we shown how to root Android N 7.0 Smartphone without computer.