This is the fast, easy, secure and step by step by guide on how to Root Xiaomi note 3 without PC, computer or laptop. In this guide, we will show you how to Root Xiaomi Redmi note 3 which will help you to enjoy the every feature of android which you can’t do without root. We will also show you how to unroot your Xiaomi Redmi note 3 without pc.
So if you are a newbie, you should really expect read the component below, it won’t get your complete facts straight, but it would provide you with a start at lowest. Also on another hand, if you are a pro and have been rooting the devices since a while now, and really know about all the stuff related to it, you could possibly skip this part of the tutorial.
What is Android Rooting?
Android Rooting is really a procedure which will give you the special entry to the device, which can be termed as actual access, hence the definition of rooting. Now this root access permits you to control your device better than previously. You are in a position to perform tweaks, and customization with interfering inside the default code connected with android, and also makes a number of other changes in the way your device is effective, which a default google android user simply can’t. In summary, you are the super user of the device and will be able to control the device and the choice of want.
These things are required to do before you begin the procedure to Root Xiaomi Redmi note 3 without pc or laptop.
- Charge the device to at least 50% so it doesn’t interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi note 3 without computer:
- Enable USB debugging from developer option in the settings. (if you could not find the developer option in settings then please enable it from settings>about phone and click 6-7 times on build number it will enable developer option in your Xiaomi Redmi note 3 mobile.)
- Now return back to setting and navigate to the security setting and enable unknown source from there.
- Now download kingroot app from here.
- install the king root apk in your Xiaomi Redmi note 3 and open it
- Make sure your device is connected to internet
- now scroll down to below and click try it
- after this you will get start root option, click on it. wait till it processing.
- Reboot the mobile.
Voila! You have just rooted your Xiaomi Redmi note 3 mobile without computer or laptop. Now if you want to check your root just download any root checker app from play store.
Note: if this not works for you then comment below and we will update it further.
How to unroot Xiaomi Redmi note 3:
- Download the universal unroot app from play store or google
- Give root access to it and click on full unroot.
That’s it. This app will unroot your mobile now just reboot.