This is the fast, easy, secure and step by step by guide on how to Root Samsung GALAXY S4 (I9500). In this guide, we will show you how to Root or jailbreak Samsung GALAXY S4 (I9500) which will help you to enjoy the every feature of your Samsung GALAXY S4 (I9500) which you can’t do without root. We will also show you how to unroot your Samsung GALAXY S4 (I9500) without pc.
So if you are a newbie, you should really expect read the component below, it won’t get your complete facts straight, but it would provide you with a start at lowest. Also on another hand, if you are a pro and have been rooting the devices since a while now, and really know about all the stuff related to it, you could possibly skip this part of the tutorial.
What is Android Rooting?
Android Rooting is really a procedure which will give you the special entry to the device, which can be termed as actual access, hence the definition of rooting. Now this root access permits you to control your device better than previously. You are in a position to perform tweaks, and customization with interfering inside the default code connected with android, and also makes a number of other changes in the way your device is effective, which a default google android user simply can’t. In summary, you are the super user of the device and will be able to control the device and the choice of want.
Steps to jailbreak or root Samsung galaxy s4 (I9500):
- Download and install Android Root software into your pc.
- Install USB drivers from above link to your computer
- Now open Android Root software and wait for its interface to shown on your screen.
- Enable USB debugging from developer option in the settings of your phone. (if you could not find the developer option in settings then please enable it from settings>about phone and click 6-7 times on build number it will enable developer option in your Samsung Galaxy S4 )
- Connect your phone to computer with original usb cable.
- Wait for a while until Android software detects your phone and show on screen.
- Now you will screen like this which is shown in image.
- Click on Root to start the process of rooting your mobiles (it will take 3-5 minutes)
- After some time you will get screen like this which will tell you that rooting process is successful and your mobiles is rooted now.now click on finish to reboot
- Still don’t touch your mobile and wait for reboot.
- After reboot check Supersu app in your app drawer.
- If you find supersu app that means you are rooted.
Now unplug your device from computer and enjoy the root fr Samsung galaxy s4
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S4:
- Open Supersu App
- Move on to settings tab in super su
- Click on full unroot
- Wait for a while and now your mobile is unrooted.