This is the fast, easy and secure method to Root Gionee Pioneer P2 Without PC, computer or laptop. In this guide, we will show you how to Root Gionee Pioneer P2 without pc which will help you to enjoy the every feature of android which you can’t do without root. we will also show you how to unroot your Gionee Pioneer P2 without pc.
So if you are a newbie, you should really expect read the component below, it won’t get your complete facts straight, but it would provide you with a start at lowest. Also on another hand, if you are a pro and have been rooting the devices since a while now, and really know about all the stuff related to it, you could possibly skip this part of the tutorial.
What is Android Rooting?
Android Rooting is really a procedure which will give you the special entry to the device, which can be termed as actual access, hence the definition of rooting. Now this root access permits you to control your device better than previously. You are in a position to perform tweaks, and customization with interfering inside the default code connected with android, and also makes a number of other changes in the way your device is effective, which a default google android user simply can’t. In summary, you are the super user of the device and will be able to control the device and the choice of want.
These things are required to do before you begin the procedure to Root Gionee Pioneer P2 without pc or laptop.
- Charge the device to at least 50% so it doesn’t interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
How to Root Gionee Pioneer P2 without computer:
- Enable USB debugging from developer option in the settings. (if you could not find the developer option in settings then please enable it from settings>about phone and click 6-7 times on build number it will enable developer option in your Gionee Pioneer P2 mobile.)
- Now return back to setting and navigate to the security setting and enable unknown source from there.
- Now download kingroot app from here.
- install the king root apk in your Gionee Pioneer P2 and open it
- You will see a big circle in it, click on it and wait for the process done.
- After that, you will see a big white tick in the green circle which means you have rooted your mobile.
- Reboot the mobile.
Voila! You have just rooted your Gionee Pioneer P2 mobile without computer or laptop. Now if you want to check your root just download any root checker app from play store.
How to unroot Gionee Pioneer P2:
- Download the universal unroot app from play store or google
- Give root access to it and click on full unroot.
That’s it. This app will unroot your mobile now just reboot.