This is the short,easy and secure guide on how to install carbon rom 5.1.1 in lenovo A6000/plus.with this guide you will be able to install carbon custom rom which is based on the cm12 into your lenovo A6000/plus mobile phone.
In this carbon 5.1.1 rom we haven’t found any bug and no user have reported any bug in this rom if you find then please comment below. so without wasting your time lets move on to how to install carbon 5.1.1 custom rom to lenovo A6000/plus mobile.
Flashing this or any custom rom to any mobile will break the warranty so we advice you to take stock rom backup befoer proceeding furture and also we are note responsible if you brick your mobile mistakenly.
- Lollipop update system in your lenovo A6000/plus mobile.
- Twrp Custom Recovery.
- Carbon 5.1.1 Rom: Download from here
- G-apps 5.1.x
How to install carbon 5.1.1 custom rom in lenovo A6000/plus:
- Put downloaded rom to root of the sd card or internal storage.
- Now turn off your mobile and reboot into recovery.
- Now wipe Dalvik cache,system,data,cache from advance menu of recovery and return back.
- Now click on “install zip from sd card” and select the ROM which we downloaded earlier.
- wait for the process to be done and when it show “installation successful” then again click on install zip form sd card and choose thre gapps 5.1.x zip and flash it.
- After process done reboot your mobile and wait for boot(first boot will take some time)
voila! now you are on Carbon 5.1.1 custom rom in lenovo A6000/plus.