This is the fast,easy and secure method to root Xiaomi Redmi 1S mobile without the use of computer or laptop. In this guide we will show you how to Root Xiaomi Redmi 1S which will help you to enjoy the every feature of android which you can’t do without root. we will also show you how to unroot your Xiaomi Redmi 1S mobile.
Also Read: Upgrade Xiaomi Redmi 1S to Marshmallow 6.0
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 1S without computer:
- First download the rooting package of redmi 1S Root_HM1S.zip .
- after downloading it place it in the root of the sd card.
- After placing it in the root of your sd card now go to the Updater app.
- Now select the option “Choose update package” in updater app.
- navigate to the file which we downloaded earlier and select it.
- Now your mobile will reboot and installation process will take place.
- Now you will find a new app “super su” in your mobile, open it and it will ask you to update su binary files click continue.
- After clicking continue it will ask you to install via cwm/twrp or normal click on normal.
- It will take 1-2 minutes after that reboot it.
voila! you have just rooted your Xiaomi Redmi 1S mobile without computer or laptop.now if you want to check your root just download any root checker app from play store.
How to unroot Xiaomi Redmi 1S:
- Download the universal unroot app from play store or google
- give root access to it and click on full unroot.
that’s it. this app will unroot your mobile now just reboot.
comment below if you face any problem.